Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stich

A total aside to the barely-started post below...




There are many times in my life that I really can relate to the characters Lilo and Stitch. I have not been perfect, or close to it. I know I have been down right a pain at times. But I want sooooo badly to make things right, and do things right, and have a cute family that I do fun things with in our tidy house. But things are always a little off and not quite what I am for. Sometimes it's just a matter of quirkiness, sometimes it's an epic fail. But I have good intentions, and I really do want the happy family that I dream of. It's like I have all the parts, the instructions, and I can see all the other models working well....but still can't get the pieces put together right. So I just have to wing it and hope for the best.


No comments: