Monday, November 3, 2008

This is brilliant!



Tomorrow's election is so frighteningly important.

I'm holding so much hope and prayers on Obama winning and on Prop. 8 being beaten.

I have a Halloween photo post to put up, but there is also 3/4s of a house to clean up, laundry to sort, a muddy Mads to keep an eye out for (he's outside playing in the rain, but tends to want to come in on a moments notice). Also, I'm damn anxious about tomorrow and want to go back to my denial world of cleaning and planning my studio. I'm a bit wound up and ill feeling when I think about all that tomorrow is going to offer. Our little family-world has a lot going on as it is, and then there's voting on top of it.

I may not be a drinker, but I might pick up a beer tomorrow after voting. I hope I will be drinking it while celebrating.

No comments: